Supporting Transformations Reflects ON Growth
United Way of Hernando County honors our corporate leaders by recognizing local businesses for supporting Financial Stability, encouraging positive employee morale, and being an excellent example of continuous economic growth within our community.
The "Staying STRONG" Award recipients enhance Hernando County's economic and social income.
Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Inc. (WREC)
Do you know of a local organization that:
- Has shown consistent financial growth throughout the year?
- Increased their employment number?
- Is expanding?
- Is heavily involved within the community?
- Connects their employees with community resources?
- Maintained their market share?
Nominate an organization today for United Way's "Staying STRONG" Award. Simply email United Way of Hernando County explaining your nomination. Don't forget to include: Your contact information, Company Name, Number of Employees, and short description of why you see this company as a fit recipient of the award.