As a business in the community, you benefit from helping others to succeed. One of the easiest ways to help make a difference is to give to United Way through a workplace campaign. It is impactful and it has direct benefits to your organization.
United Way of Hernando County is proud of their corporate partnerships and community leaders who strive to make Hernando County the very best it can be through the Community Investment Campaign. It is no surprise, that when a group of people band together around a common goal, great things happen. Through payroll deduction and community programming, these Community Investors and their employees are affecting the lives of thousands each day!
Top 10 reasons why conducting a United Way workplace campaign is a good idea:
- Through the Community Fund, your investment reaches a multitude of local non-profit agencies with multiple diverse programs
- It enhances employee morale and team building
- Encourages leadership development for employees
- Holding a workplace campaign does not "force" employees to participate, but presents the option of giving to their community
- It links employees with services, such as United Way's 2-1-1 Resource Line
- United Way offers the NEEDS program for employees
- Payroll deduction is the easiest and most effective way to invest in your community
- Your dollars make a bigger Community Impact by staying local
- It promotes your company's corporate citizenship and community involvement
- Your company will be recognized as a valuable Community Leader with United Way
CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR TOOLKIT
WHAT TO SHARE WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES
As you organize and ask your co-workers to be a part of the change in our community by supporting the Community Investment Fund, check out United Way's CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR TOOLKIT for a few key points you can share with them.