11TH ANNUAL DEMENTIA CARE SEMINAR
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 9:30am-1:00pm
- Hosted at Oak Hill Senior Living Community - 7411 Cortez Oaks Blvd. Brooksville, FL 34613
- This FREE seminar is for families and caregivers focusing on loved ones with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our dynamic guest speakers will share first hand experience, tips, tools, and everything you need to know when it comes to education, medical, and the legal side of this journey.
- Attendees must RSVP to reserve their seat, by either calling the UW office at 352-688-2026 or by emailing Angie@UnitedWayHernando.org
- Interested HEALTH VENDORS can download and submit THIS VENDOR FORM. Spots are limited.
- A special thank you to our Proud Health Supporters: Dementia Spotlight Foundation, HCA Oak Hill Hospital, 211 Tampa Bay Cares, and Oak Hill Senior Living Community