United Way of Hernando County's Financial Stability Initiative
Individuals and families will be equipped with resources to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
- Financial assistance services
- Financial literacy for youth and adults
- Job development and workforce training
Financial Stability Initiative Programs
- America Saves: Pledging to Save
- FamilyWize: Discount Prescription Card
- Florida Master Money Mentors: Gaining Financial Control
- Florida KidCare: Low Cost Children's Health Insurance
- UNITED @ WORK
- VITA: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
How You Can Help
To reach our goal, we need your help. These Financial Stability initiative programs help connect and fill gaps in services that focus on financial literacy, budgeting, tax preparedness, and access to employment opportunities. Give back by supporting United Way's Financial Stability Initiative.
Volunteers make United Way's tax assistance and financial education programs possible. We need your help! All volunteers are trained and IRS certified. Volunteer to help.