United Way of Hernando County, in partnership with local companies and organizations, offer payroll deduction to their employees as an easy way to give back locally. It's as simple as packing your lunch once a week instead of eating out, or forgoing that a cup of coffee once a week to make a difference in the lives of the Hernando residents that we serve. Signing up for payroll deduction allows for a reoccurring donation to come out of your monthly paycheck and go right back into local programs through United Way.
It is no surprise that when a group of people band together around a common goal, great things happen. Through payroll deduction, employees are affecting the lives of thousands in our community each and every day. Thank you for considering to pledge!
- Fill out the Pledge Form below
- Be sure to select the correct number of pay periods
Resources and Opportunities:
- Coronavirus Relief Assistance - Emergency funds for Hernando residents affected by COVID-19
- UNITED @ Work - Workforce stability initiative for employers and their employees
- VITA - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, a FREE tax preparation service
- Stuff the Bus - County-wide school supply drive for local classrooms
- Born Learning Trails - Educational & interactive trails installed at local parks by teams of volunteers
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library program - FREE books to Hernando children birth to age 5
- 2-1-1 Hernando - a health & human service database and referral system