United Way of Hernando County needs your support! Our proud community partners from Spring Hill MRI are challenging all Hernando businesses this June to get involved and LIVE UNITED through United Way of Hernando County's Business Blitz Challenge.
Did You Know?
Did you know that 91% of consumers believe it is important for companies to support the community in which they do business? Now, more than ever aligning with a cause is translating into purchasing.
Throughout the month of June, Spring Hill MRI is matching dollar for dollar contributions up to $5,000 from all local businesses who pledge their support to United Way's Community Investment Campaign through HEALTH, EDUCATION, & FINANCIAL STABILITY programs. Help us reach our goals, make an impact by giving back locally!
- Featured in “Business Blitz Thank You Ad”
- Video with United Way promoting your business
- Spotlight in Annual Community Report
- Recognition through: Facebook, website, radio, social media, PSAs, webcasts, print advertising, etc.
- Listed as a United Way Preferred Partner
- United Way Community Partner window cling
How to Participate
- Pledge to LIVE UNITED by contributing any dollar amount to United Way
- Donate online by clicking the Donate Button below to Accept the CHALLENGE!
- Or mail in/drop off your contribution to the United Way office
(4028 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606)
Click the Donate Button to Accept the CHALLENGE!
All contributions remain in Hernando County.
This Challenge gives local companies the opportunity to give back to impactful community programs through United Way and be recognized publicly for their corporate philanthropic giving.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE "CHALLENGER"
Spring Hill MRI has been providing quality patient care since 2002. We have expanded over the years to become a leader in diagnostic imaging in Hernando County. We offer the highest level of technology to provide the best patient care. We employ highly trained and compassionate people to give our patients the best experience possible. At Spring Hill MRI, patients always come first.
- Same Day Scheduling / Appointments
- WET Reads/STAT Reads in 2-4 hours
- Online Film/Report viewing for Physicians
- Onsite Radiologists
- Late Hours/Appointments
- Creatinine Testing Onsite
- Friendly and Helpful Staff
- ACR Accredited Machines
- Certified Technologists
- Complimentary Film Delivery to Physicians