Help United Way reach their Business Blitz Goal of $10,000! All donations remain local.
There has never been a time where community support and financial resources have been more critically needed. United Way of Hernando County’s mission to continue its level of local support has a heavy focus on programs providing direct services to those most vulnerable.
United Way of Hernando County's Community CHALLENGER Centennial Bank is challenging all businesses to give back and donate during the month of June! Any contribution to United Way will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $5,000). Help United Way reach their $10,000 goal! Your support to United Way focuses on efforts in mobilizing resources for unmet needs, including but not limited to mental health services, financial accountability, wrap around services, and childcare.
Businesses who've Accepted the Challenge in 2023:
View a full list of United Way's Preferred Partners, consisting of past Business Blitz Challenge participants. Please consider doing business with these amazing local business who choose to invest back into their community through United Way.
Cause-Brand Marketing Helps Drive Purchases & Partnerships. Perks Include:
- Direct business referrals
- Social media recognition & promotions
- Special video interview promoting your business
- Advertised as a United Way Preferred Partner
- Recognition through PSA's, marketing materials, and media outlets
- Product/service mentions on radio announcements
- Spotlight in Annual Community Report
- Featured in Tampa Bay Times “Business Blitz Thank You Ad”
- United Way Community Partner window cling
This Challenge gives local companies the opportunity to give back to impactful community programs through United Way and be recognized publicly for their corporate philanthropic giving.
Did You Know?
- 70% of consumers want to know the brands they support are addressing social or environmental issues.
- 46% pay close attention to these efforts when making purchase decisions.
- 91% of consumers reported they were likely to switch to a brand that supports a good cause, given similar price and quality. (19% will even buy a more expensive brand!)
- Now, more than ever aligning with a cause is translating into purchasing!
How to Participate
- Accept the Challenge! Pledge to LIVE UNITED by contributing any dollar amount to United Way
- DONATE ONLINE NOW - PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT!
- Or mail in/drop off your contribution to the United Way office
(4028 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606)
- United Way Preferred Partners
- Where does my donation go?
- What programs are supported?
- Where can I read more about United Way success stories?
- Who determines where the funds go?
- How can I make an individual contribution?
- How can I volunteer?
- How can I SUBSCRIBE to #UnitedNews UWHC's Newsletter?
- Frequently Asked Questions