Help United Way reach their Business Blitz Goal of $10,000! All donations remain local.
There has never been a time where community support and financial resources have been more critically needed. United Way of Hernando County’s mission to continue its level of local support has a heavy focus on programs providing direct services to those most vulnerable.
Throughout the month of June, United Way of Hernando County is challenging all businesses to give back and contribute to helping reach our $10,000 goal. Your support to United Way focuses on efforts in mobilizing resources for unmet needs, including but not limited to mental health services, financial accountability, wrap around services, and childcare.
Businesses who have Accepted the Challenge:
Market Your Business by Donating. Perks Include:
- Social media recognition
- Video with United Way promoting your business
- Advertised as a United Way Preferred Partner
- Recognition through PSA's, marketing materials, and media outlets
- Product/service mentions on radio announcements
- Spotlight in Annual Community Report
- Featured in “Business Blitz Thank You Ad”
- United Way Community Partner window cling
This Challenge gives local companies the opportunity to give back to impactful community programs through United Way and be recognized publicly for their corporate philanthropic giving.
Did You Know?
Did you know that 87% of the general public are more likely to switch from one product or service to another if they are associated with a good cause? Around 91% of consumers believe it is important for companies to support the community in which they do business. Now, more than ever aligning with a cause is translating into purchasing.
How to Participate
- Accept the Challenge! Pledge to LIVE UNITED by contributing any dollar amount to United Way
- Donate online now!
- Or mail in/drop off your contribution to the United Way office
(4028 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606)
All contributions remain in Hernando County.