SEMI-ANNUAL DEMENTIA CARE SEMINAR
- Thursday, June 29, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Address: 10515 Northcliffe Blvd, Spring Hill, FL 34608
- This FREE seminar is for families and caregivers focusing on loved ones with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our dynamic guest speakers will share first hand experience, tips, tools, and everything you need to know when it comes to education, medical, and the legal side of this journey.
- Attendees must RSVP to reserve their seat by clicking HERE, calling the UW office at 352-688-2026, or by emailing Care@UnitedWayHernando.org
- A special thank you to our Proud Health Supporters: Dementia Spotlight Foundation, HCA Oak Hill Hospital, Always Near Homecare, and 211 Tampa Bay Cares.
Resources from June's Seminar:
- The Dementia Spotlight Foundation
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares
- Chapters Health HPH Hospice
- Always Near Home Care
- Hernando County Sheriff's Community Policing
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services of FL. inc.
- Family Chiropractic Center for Wellness
- Mid Florida Community Services
- NAMI Hernando
- Right at Home
- Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired & Blind
- WellCome OM Center
- Terlep Chiropractic
- Premier Healthcare