HERNANDO COAD MEETING #64
Community Organizations Active in Disaster
- This month's COAD Meeting will be IN-PERSON at People Helping People's Help Center | 1396 Kass Circle, Spring Hill, FL from 9:30am-11am
- Topics covered will include:
- Supplies, Emergency Assistance, Food & Distribution, Shelters & Housing, Employment, Childcare & Schools, Mental & Behavioral Health Services, Volunteers
- All Hernando health & human service organizations and like-minded business partners are encouraged to attend.
- Please bring enough outreach materials for 30-40 attendees.
- For additional details & meeting invitation, please contact United Way's Executive Director & COAD Facilitator Angie B. Walasek at Angie@UnitedWayHernando.org or call the United Way office 352-688-2026
- Note: Hernando COAD Meetings are facilitated the last Monday of every month (usually via Zoom)
- More information on Hernando's COAD and it's local purpose may be found here: www.UnitedWayHernando.org/COAD