Help United Way reach their Business Blitz Goal with Davis Family Hearing's $5,000 match!
Spring Hill, FL – (May 21, 2018) – Proud community partners from Davis Family Hearing are challenging all Hernando businesses this June to get involved and LIVE UNITED through United Way of Hernando County's Business Blitz Challenge.
DID YOU KNOW: 87% of the general public are more likely to switch from one product or service to another if the other product or service is associated with a good cause.
Throughout the month of June, Davis Family Hearing is matching dollar for dollar contributions up to $5,000 from all local businesses who pledge their support to United Way's Community Investment Campaign and identified programs through HEALTH, EDUCATION, & FINANCIAL STABILITY. Help us reach our goals, make an impact by giving back locally!
How to Participate:
- Pledge to LIVE UNITED by contributing any dollar amount to United Way
- Donate online www.UnitedWayHernando.org/Challenge and Accept the Challenge
- Or mail in/drop off your contribution to the United Way office
(4028 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606)
This Challenge gives local companies the opportunity to give back to impactful community programs through United Way and be recognized publically for their corporate philanthropic giving.
- Featured in “Business Blitz Thank You Ad”
- Spotlight in Annual Community Report
- Recognition through: Facebook, website, radio, social media, PSAs, webcasts, print advertising, etc.
- United Way Community Partner window cling
Davis Family Hearing strongly believes in United Way's mission in view of the fact that they have patients come through their office that have been affected by many of the local programs that are supported by United Way. Davis Family Hearing donates to United Way because they know exactly where the dollars go, and they are CHALLENGING Hernando County to do the same.
All contributions remain in Hernando County!
For more information on how your donation to United Way will impact our community visit
www.UnitedWayHernando.org/Challenge or call the United Way office at 352-688-2026.