Community Investment Grant (CIG) Review Team Members
CIG Review Team Members are valuable volunteers. Each Member is assigned to a Team where they are to review submitted grant applications, evaluate Programs, interview organizations, and make funding recommendations to United Way of Hernando County. Due to COVID-19, the 2021 CIG Review Team process, including initial Workshop and Agency Interviews, will be conducted virtually through Zoom.
LINKS & RESOURCES
For your convenience, CIG Review Team Members will have access to United Way's online grant portal through e-CImpact.
- Click HERE to log-in to your Volunteer Portal through e-CImpact
- Reference your Volunteer Procedures for log-in details. If you are a first time volunteer and having difficulties logging in, please contact the UW team.
- CIG Review Team Guide flyer
- SAMPLE Evaluation Form (easy to print and make notes on)
- Take a look at United Way's Priority Areas!
IMPORTANT CIG DATES
- January 29, 2021 - CIG Eligibility was released for Hernando Programs
- February 26th - CIG Eligibility deadline @ 5pm
- March 5th - CIG Virtual Agency Workshop for qualified Programs @ 10am (application is released)
- April 30th - CIG Application deadline @ 5pm
- May 11th - CIG Review Team Virtual Workshop
- March 17th thru March 28th - CIG Review Team Virtual Interviews with Agencies
- March 28th - All CIG Review Team Evaluations are to be submitted
- June - CIG Committee Recommendations are made and presented to the Board of Directors for final approval
- July 1, 2021 - United Way's new fiscal year begins and Agencies/Programs are awarded